The Difference Baker Stuffing Recipe (Top 9 FREE!)
Delicious Allergen-free Stuffing Recipe!
Thanksgiving represents a time for getting together with loved ones and enjoying each other’s company over a delicious, homemade meal. But for those who suffer from food allergies, Thanksgiving serves as yet another challenge in navigating life with restrictions.
Whether you suffer from food allergies or are preparing food for a loved one who has food allergies, we want everyone to be able to enjoy a nice home-cooked meal. That’s why we prepared this awesome stuffing recipe, free from the top 9 food allergens (wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, and crustaceans).
So add some love to your holiday feast with this tantalizing recipe, featuring our gluten free/vegan The Difference Baker Buns (which you can have shipped to you anywhere in the U.S.!) and a symphony of wholesome ingredients.
Follow our simple instructions for stovetop perfection or opt for a crispy oven-baked finish. Customize your stuffing with optional twists for a truly unique culinary experience. The Difference Baker wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving filled with the joy of good food and good company!
- 1 bag TDB Buns (6 rolls, GF/ vegan), defrosted and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4-5 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped (OR 1 teaspoon dried sage)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely minced (OR 1 teaspoon dried rosemary)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped (OR 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil OR vegan butter
- 2 cups vegetable broth for vegan version OR chicken broth (as desired)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. In a large pot or wok over medium heat, melt vegan butter or heat oil for 1 minute. Add all diced vegetables and herbs. Sauté and stir occasionally for 6-9 minutes until vegetables soften and become translucent.*
2. Add GF bread cubes and toss into vegetable mixture. Sauté for 1-2 minutes to heat through. Add 2 cups of broth and stir. The bread will slowly absorb the liquid as it cooks. Sauté and stir for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through. Serve immediately from the stovetop, or pour into a greased 8x8 inch casserole dish to reheat, if making ahead or if a crispy crust is desired.
3. To bake (if desired), preheat oven to 375 degrees. Dot the top with vegan butter and bake until top is crispy, approximately 10-15 minutes. Serve warm. TDB wishes you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
*If you want to customize your stuffing to give it a unique spin, try adding one or more of the following to your vegetables while sautéing:
- 1/3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped sausage or vegan sausage
- 1/3 cup diced apples
- 1/4 cup diced butternut squash
- 1/4 cup diced pancetta or bacon